Sunday, May 30, 2010

Flowers from Friends




A knock at the door generally means one of Noah's friends either looking for him or telling on him, a neighbor needing to borrow something, or Brant with his hands too full to open the door. Imagine my surprise when the knock at the door meant an absolutely gorgeous bouquet just for me. And not just an amazing assortment of flowers and a very cool square glass vase, but even more than that. It was a reminder that two very special women with whom I have shared many experiences were thinking of me and celebrating with me in the completion of the longest, most drawn out undergraduate degree ever.
Rachel and Carrie, I was so blessed by your gift. I immediately carried it outside to show off to my neighbors. I love you both so much. Thank you for your thoughts and for recognizing this significant completion in my life!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You are so welcome!

Rachel said...

PS: They are beautiful, I am so pleased. :)

Serena said...

Very Beautiful Flowers Stacy! Congratulations

carrie said...

Your a rockin workin Mama Stace. Don't know how you did it but you did! So proud of you and so excited for you to be done! :) I'm looking forward for you for next year and having a schoolless existence.