Monday, April 14, 2008

Vampire Baby


Well, I'm afraid it has happened. Kaelyn has now bit her sister not once but twice this weekend. Once when Dad was watching the girls and once when it was Grandma and Auntie Martha. Kaelyn has a full set of teeth including two bottom molars and top ones on the way. I don't know if the biting is partly due to so much discomfort in her mouth right now and when you add that to some irritation with her sister you got a problem. So what we've decided to do for now is if we see her going for her sister to very strongly and sternly tell her no but then give her a blanket that she can bite on. My Aunt Sue is of the old school and said she just bit Martha back :) Not quite what we feel we should do but any other suggestions are welcome!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I know you think I am nuts, but I am with Sue. But, only if she keeps it up. If not, then maybe it was a phase.