Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ouch my back!

On Sunday I was throwing Kaelyn in the air during the worship service and on the 3rd toss I felt something pull in my back. My first thought was "oh crap!". If you remember J man was bending down to pick Kaelyn up when he pulled something and ended up being lifted down the stairs of our third floor apartment by a truck full of firemen and taken to the ER!! Mine did not turn out to be anything so serious but I was hurtin on Sunday, pretty sore on Monday and just finally recovering today. More then anything I hate not being able to just grab the girls at will and not being able to workout!!! One funny incident through the back trial was when J was trying to get me onto the bed and I was yelling and crying because it truly did hurt when all of a sudden I felt these little teeth bite my big toe! Guess Elyse thought she would take my mind off my pain and it actually did work because I started laughing really hard, the whole situation just struck me as hilarious. Anyway because of all this I feel like I've been MIA when it comes to the blog, but I know all of us have had a couple busy days thus having a lonely blog. But don't fear blog we will all be back in action soon!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOL!! That is so funny! I have some toe-bitting stories of my own!