Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Latest Date

Noah didn't have school on Friday so I took him on a date to an art museum on campus. It was soooo fun. I rarely get to spend one on one time with him, so it felt really special. We rode the city bus. The minute we stepped on, he said, "Mom, this is already fun and it's going to get funner!" After the museum we ate Chinese food in the commons area of the student union. :) Kind of funny. He said it was the best meal he has ever had, and we spent the meal talking about some of the art we saw. The whole outing took less than two hours, but was a memory I will always cherish. I am sure that I want to make it a point to have special time with each child and this was just perfect. Sorry we forgot the camera.

2 comments:

carrie said...

I love the idea of doing "dates" with each kid individually. It's something we hope to make a part of our family life in the future. I love that you did an Art Museum.

Cahill Clan said...

That sounds like a very special day! Good Job momma!