Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rough Night


Girls have both developed a horrible constant cough that has left them feeling miserable and exhausted and thus us too :) We had a rough night as the pic kind of shows......I'm actually not frowning in my sleep but squinting at the bright camera. Sadly J is doing music at an event today so its just me and the girls. Which is why I'm even making this blog because they are watching Baby Einstein so I can get some coffee in me! Cheers to all Mom's today who are not sleeping in on a Saturday (what's that!) and who instead are wiping running noses and cuddling sick kids.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I agree, it is sad. However, I kinda like that our sweethearts find so much comfort in us that even when their world is upside down and snotty they can still sleep on mom.