Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Friends


The girls favorite friend in the world is Katrina or as they call her "Nina". (though "Baby Carson" as they call him is running a tight second Nikki) Anyway we have now twice enjoyed a beautiful fall day where we have met Katrina and her Mama Staci in Bellevue and loaded the girls in the wagon and gone and picked up coffee and croissants at this yummy little bakery and then strolled with the girls around the park and played on the playground. I think its too cute how Kaelyn and Katrina share a seat on the wagon, they were even feeding each other their croissants and laughing all the while. It's so satisfying to me to see the girls loving and making friends already and it makes it all the better that I love and am friends with Nina's Mama! My girl friends have always been such an important part of my life, I couldn't survive without you guys! I think the girls are on their way to following in that pattern as well. :)

1 comment:

Cahill Clan said...

We treasure you and your ladies as well!!! Hey aren't we bout due for another coffee/walk?