Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pretty Freakin Cool


Ok so honestly at times I bulk against the onslaught of technology. I took forever before breaking down and becoming an email girl and though now I'm addicted to emailing, blogging, and even mindless internet surfing, which I never understood and never thought I would do, I still feel like I like to move slow when it comes to technology. That said my husband in many ways is the opposite. He dreamed of the Iphone before it existed and Loves and uses his constantly. I had the option of getting one but was kinda like, all I need is a phone to talk on I don't do anything else.

Last night we were in bed watching a movie and there was a song that came on and Jonathan was like thats kind of cool I wonder what song this is. So he takes his I phone turns on a program called Shazam! and holds it up towards the t.v. It "thought" for a minute then told him what the song was, who wrote it, what album it was on, and did he want to see the music video!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap! I was so impressed, I mean come on, that felt like we were living in the future!!! How many times have you heard a song and wished you could do that!

Anyway pretty cool huh?