Saturday, December 27, 2008

In a week


Kaelyn and Elyse are turning 2 in exactly a week...actually as I'm writing this its getting very close to the exactly in a week time! It really does feel like it snuck up on me even though I was very good with all of my family at reminding them at the beginning of December how close their birthdays follow Christmas. I really don't want it to get lost in the holiday business and I almost did it myself! Realized today it was a week away and got to the store to pick up invites, we are keeping it small this year with just our families and two friends who are like extended family. I think it will be nice and fun and not to overwhelming or crazy. But I have to admit I'm curious to see how future years will play out as they become more and more aware. I have a feeling for us the "holiday season" won't be over until January 4th! (our theme is Curious George :)

No comments: