Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Severns Summer Adventure Part V







It has been really hot here and I thought this was normal but apparently it's not. I have no idea how to calculate Celsius to Fahrenheit so I looked online and the temps have been 110 degrees F and more in some cases! I knew it was hot but- WHOA!
Yesterday we took the ferry to Malta where my sister lives! It was cool, I got sea sick though. We paid a little more and got to ride in Club Class which is like first class and boy was it worth it! The only prob was we had to board at 7pm and the ride was 8pm-11pm. The kids were way too excited to sleep and yet they were rowdy and noisy so basically they had one long continuous three hour snack! I felt sorry for Andy because I was so sea sick that he handled the kids most of the time. I will say that our kids are champs! They had a pretty normal day yesterday as far as sleeping and napping but then they didn't go to bed until 2am! We all slept until 10:30am This morning!!! Crazy! Talk about being off kilter. Then we had smoothies for breakfast since lunch time was so close! :)
Abigail loves Brutus but then we already knew that. She was playing with him this morning pretending he was her baby. She put a pillow on the floor and he laid on it and stayed there while she covered him up, kissed him and tucked his baby in next to him! How fun!
I can't wait to get out and explore Malta! I am so excited to see where Alyssa lives and hangs out! From what I could see in the dark last night it is a beautiful place.
I have included a pic of the swim park on the navy base because I think it is so cool and we had so much fun there.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Swim park looks fun! Wow what a crazy long day....J got sea sick the one time we took a boat together he was especially sad cause on that boat it was free all you can drink! :)

Glad things are going so smooth!