Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Severns Summer Adventure VI









Okay, sorry to leave you grandparents and other fans hanging! Here are a bunch of pics to show what we've been up to. We have gone for a walk to gelato, gone to the sandy beach, to the park, out for dinner and to the square with the fountain and more. We have been having so much fun despite the HOT weather.
Today, I went to the salon for a morning of treatments while the rest of the gang (Auntie Eva has now joined us) went sight-seeing. Andy will update you on that. I have to share with you what I did at the salon and how much it cost because you will not believe how much I DIDN'T pay! I got a bikini wax, pedicure, eyebrow wax and 1 Hour facial for 54 Euros!!! That is about $75! It was so great and I didn't have to go sight-seeing! :)
The sisters and I are about to go out for the evening so I will finish up and Andy will update you on the sights!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Love that we are part of this trip with you! You know something funny is we have that same teeter totter at a park here!

Rachel said...

I am glad you are enjoying the posts. I was afraid it might get over-whelming, all my posts. I just know myself and once I get home a trip summary would never happen!