Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer List

My friend here Staci and I have talked about doing so many things this summer and she finally put it all in a list and sent me an email, it makes me laugh looking at it all listed out its quite ambitious both in time, money (and we both are on rather extreme budgets) and what are kids could handle....and yet we are going to try and do it all or most before the summer is over!!

Places to go...
Ocean Shores
Alki
Kirkland
Edmonds
Downtown Seattle
Saun Juan Islands

Things to do....
Dog park
painting
water pictures
baking (although at this point we should almost wait for yucky cold day or fall)
canning veggies
pick blueberries
sew dresses
consignment store shopping
parks and rec activities
library storytime
childrens museum
camping

WooHoo what a list! We'll see what we accomplish. :) (wish ya'll :) could come too!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That sounds fun! I wish I had a friend here with kids that I could do that kind of stuff with!!! FUN!