Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sisterly Fun

The girls discovered hand holding the other day for the first time. (Hand holding in regards to each other that is) They walked all through the apartment holding hands for like 15 min. which is pretty long in kid time :) It was really cute and I snagged several pics. I love watching their relationship continue to develop. They are definitely each the person they first think of when they wake up in the morning or when they have been separated for any length of time. They call each other Sissie, something I would not have thought I would have liked at all but it felt like it developed completely by them seeing as neither Jonathan or I had ever referred to either of them in that way until after they started to. Then the other day I was watching some home videos from when they were littler and was surprised at how often I referred to them to each other as "Sister" so I guess I did encourage it a little and didn't know it. Now it seems really sweet how much they look for and love their "Sissie".






2 comments:

Nikki said...

So cute! The first thing that came to my mind is i can't wait until Carson is in the middle!

carrie said...

That will be too cute!