Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Surprises

We had spaghetti for lunch today, it is one of our favorites and oh-so-easy. Abigail was eating away and I was feeling AJ. Nothing out of the norm. After lunch we got cleaned up, as usual and began preparing for nap time. As I was putting Abigail's pull-up on her I noticed that she needed her nose wiped. I took her into the bathroom and employed a tissue; that darn little boogie was just out of reach. This called for a Q-tip. I carefully reached in there and scooped out that stubborn little boogie and pulled out a piece of spaghetti (about 1" long)!!! I was stunned! Really, I know kids'll do that but it startled me more than anything!

2 comments:

carrie said...

EWWW! Though it could have been worse. I like how you were "feeling" AJ. :)

stacita said...

One instance in which eating your boogers is justified! Can't believe I just wrote that. I obviously spend too much time with a 7 year old boy. :)