Monday, May 12, 2008

Worst Outfit You've Opened The Door In


So I totally forgot J man had ordered groceries and they were being delivered today. The girls have been sick with the pukes that then changed to the runs so our house and all its residence are a wreck. In particular I am so in need of a shower that I wont even say how long it has been! So here I am stinky, greasy hair, black tank top, lime green with white polka dot pants, blue slippers with strawberries on them possible puke on all of the above and yes that is how I answered the door!

Whats your worst?!

2 comments:

stacita said...

I have gotten really good at washing my dirty parts with baby wipes and wetting my hair as an attempt to fool the general public into thinking that I do in fact shower.

Rachel said...

LOL!!! You guys are hilarious! That is not to say I have my own bad outfits! I have answered the door in a lot of very bad and not modest outfits. As far as the worst, I couldn't say but once when I was eally pregnant I opened the door to the UPS man wearing a very short, non-maternity, white, see thru night-gown! I of course was unshowered and had nasty three day old bed head!