Thursday, September 11, 2008

MR. MOM

Why is it that kids always get sick when one of the parents are away? I wonder if this little fact is true in single parent families? Well of course the morning Rachel was going to Vegas, the kids woke up with runny noses and coughs, I'm usually the one that is leaving, so now I'm getting a taste of the other side. I would post pictures, because there have been some fabulous opportunities, but Rachel has the camera. Since I'm the substitute Mom, I thought it would be my duty to post to the blog. So far, so good. Kids are still breathing; can't ask for much more than that. My biggest accomplishment so far, has been only using one diaper. I know this sounds terrible, but let me explain. In an attempt to save some money, we have started using our supply of cloth diapers on AJ during the wake hours, so he only needed one paper diaper during the night. Also, Abigail has been needing diapers during sleep time, and I cut those out. Finally, the kids will be introduced to hamburger helper for the first time in Rachel's absence, and I can already see the excitement in their eyes. Enjoy your vacation Moms! -Mr Mom Andy

4 comments:

Eva said...

What a stud!!!

carrie said...

LOL! You the "Man" Andy or should I say "Mom"! Thanks for letting your wife come play!

Rachel said...

You Go Babe!!! I love all of you!

Cahill Clan said...

I think you should include the husbands prospectives more often! What a different kick on the same old story!! love it!