Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Olympic Shopping


Shopping on Monday evening of a three day weekend right before school officially starts at the cheapest grocery store in town was not the smartest idea I've ever had.....when you add to that 1 1/2 year old twins one of which screams bloody murder if you try to put her in the cart makes it even more of a not so good idea. But that is indeed what I did last night and so there I was holding one toddler and pushing the other through the maze of other families and carts one handed while also checking things off my list and keeping a running total in my head! If it was an Olympic event I would have taken the Bronze. Why not the Gold? That would have gone to one of the many Moms toting around 4 kids!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That is funny! I was just telling someone the other day changing a diaper for a 1 year old should also be an Olympic sport too! Maybe we should make Mommy Olympics!!!

Rachel said...

There have been moments in which I felt as thought I deserved a metal for what we had just been through! I have a friend that has affectionately named WinCo - "white trash WinCo"!