Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Book of the Moment




I'm always reading at least three books at any given moment but when I picked up "The Creative Family" from the library all other books got put on hold. I love the feel, heart, and ideas in this book. I also love that it is pleasant and easy reading that is full of lots of ideas but not done in such a way that I feel overwhelmed and like I could never do it! In a nutshell the book is about encouraging and inspiring the artist in your children, and in yourself and through that making lasting family connections and memories. The author Amanda Blake Soule also has a blog SouleMama that I've come to enjoy as well. I think the book would be great for everyone. It definitely has a certain "style" of parent it aims at but any parenting style and family would be enriched by some of the ideas.

1 comment:

stacita said...

I just read a review on this. I want it!