Thursday, February 12, 2009

Knitting 101

Who knew figuring out how to continental knit could be so hard!!! Had my first knitting class today, and we are knitting in the round for our first project. That's right, my first hat! But for the life of me I could not figure out the continental stitch so I just did my plain old normal one. I am determined though and have pulled out my straight needles and bought some yarn so I'll be practicing. My goal is to knit one hour a day until class next week.....we'll see.

2 comments:

Cahill Clan said...

I am so proud of you! It is nice to see you turning your dreams into reality! Thank you for allowing me to be a witness and a part to your awesomeness!!!!

stacita said...

I can't believe you started with knitting in the round - That is hard! You should have made a simple scarf first- built your confidence. You're going to be a master!