Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Year Update!

Well, as you know I've been somewhat absent from the blog. With the new year and all the revamping I've done to my life it has been hard to get to the computer. However there are many pics on my camera for the purpose of the blog so I thought I'd do a catch up. Enjoy!

It is a little bit hard to get a good photo of AJ these days as he is constantly in motion! But I thought this was pretty cute.

Abigails new favorite thing to do is help fold the clothes! Not a problem!

Hot Stuff!!!

Abigail and I made a count down calendar for our visit to Oregon!

Valentine Cookies!

Abigail and AJ got a new kitchen! Also, Abigail got a new hair cut!

3 comments:

carrie said...

So adorable! I can't believe how big AJ is! Love Abi's apron, she looks like such a big girl! Nice to have you back on the blog!

stacita said...

That was so fun - looking at those! AJ is so big. I still picture a baby. Ruby has the same little flower jacket as Abigail, and the kitchen picture is sooo sweet. You guys are one beautiful family!

Sarah said...

Rachel! Thank-you so much for posting pictures. Kennedy got the exact same kitchen for her birthday. I love it. You all look great.