Monday, February 23, 2009

Pneumonia and Curious George

So Kaelyn did a fast downhill with her health last Friday and with J and I headed for an evening out and an overnight away I didn't feel comfortable leaving her with my parents without first taking her in to the Dr. to see what was going on. We took her to Urgent Care as that was the fastest route and after 2 1/2 hours, two rounds on the nebulizer, an x-ray, and the first lollipop ever, we left with prescriptions and a pneumonia diagnosis. Once we knew what was going on I felt alright leaving her with my Parents though I know I couldn't have done it with anyone else! So J and I had our long planned V-day/New Amazon hire night out and my Mom and Dad were up all night with sick kiddos! I know I know I know how incredibly lucky I am to have them. Anyway since Friday we have been a house full of Curious George episodes cause when the kiddos are sick the t.v comes out!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I can hear them now...Show...Show! I hope all is better soon and I hope it was not because of Carson!