Monday, February 16, 2009

Moan!

I hate being sick.....I am a tired aching pile of mess! The only reason I'm typing this is the girls really want me to sit with them while they are eating their snack. So I thought I would take a moment and moan and also say how impressed I am with my husband who tried to make today be as easy as possible for me by doing the following last night

Once I fell into bed at 7:20 (I'm so so so sorry for any and all of you out there who are single Moms forever or for even part of the time!!!!)

Dada brushed two sets of teeth, read books, gave kisses, and got two little ones into bed. Then cleaned the living room, cleaned the kitchen, unloaded the dishwasher, reloaded, started prepping quiches (so I wouldn't have to worry about breakfast) realized he didn't have all the ingredients so went to the store, came back finished the quiches, prepped meatloaf for dinner, cleaned up all the various pots pans and bowels from doing all of that then fell into bed, then responded to the various cries of the night "Dada" "Honey" What a man!

2 comments:

stacita said...

What a man What a man What a mighty good man!

carrie said...

Yes HE isss!