Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hearts Hearts Hearts!


It's February and in our house love is in the air! Pulled out all of my V-day decor and I'm excited to start making home made Valentine's for our family and friends with Kaelyn and Elyse. This weekend I made the melted crayon hearts like in this picture but instead of hanging them like this I scattered them around on the windows of the Toddler/Preschool room I work in at church and hung them from our big paper mache tree. I have to say that it all looked pretty adorable once done. I'm loving being crafty! :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

We should do that to my house now!

stacita said...

Beautiful! How do you make them?

carrie said...

http://www.marthastewart.com/good-things/crayon-hearts

Here is the link with instructions, I put an extra piece of wax paper between my iron and made sure to immediately get any crayon stuff off my iron. Easy though and it looks so pretty!