Friday, June 27, 2008

Bathing Suit Shopping

I'm guessing most of you cringed just reading the Title of this blog. Nikki and I went together last night and let me tell you if you have to buy a bathing suit going with a friend is the way to do it! I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Our first stop was Old Navy, we were guessing it was a long shot but thought we'd try anyways. We both grabbed "sexy" one pieces, the kind with seriously plunging fronts. Well lets just say I don't think "the girls" are supposed to be hanging to your stomach in those suits, Nikki and I pretty much fell over laughing at the sight of our post nursing breasts in those suits. So after attempting again at Marshals for a suit Nikki had the great idea to go somewhere that catered to woman not teens. We headed to Nordstroms where yes the price tags were much higher but so were "the girls"! Thank the Lord for underwire! We found some really cute suits that we felt pretty good in and will look pretty good poolside in Vegas!

3 comments:

stacita said...

Ha!

Rachel said...

Nordstom here I come!!!

Nikki said...

Nordstrom is the only place to shop!