Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not for the easily nausious! or What is that horrible smell?


OK. How about another very real parenting moment from the crazy house of Miller? I had noticed the other day that my room stunk. As mothers we know how disgusting children can be so I had a few ideas of possibilities. We decided to hunt under the bed for a forgotten diaper. Well, not a diaper, but close, um . . . maybe worse. Right under the large cozy bed where we find our rest and refuge each night was a rotting sippy of milk. Oh man. When I went to retrieve it I found that it had started to drip. I know. I know. So disgusting. I had to scrub it with a handkerchief over my face and a head lamp so I could navigate my way under there in stink-ville. I felt so hardcore. It was one of those moments that clearly seperates who we are as mothers from who we were before the little darlings puked, pooped, and giggled their way into our lives!

2 comments:

carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carrie said...

All I can say is that picture is awesome!