Thursday, June 5, 2008

Job Security

As I began another load of laundry this morning I began to reflect on the six poops I have already cleaned up today (I didn't say poopy diapers because two of them weren't in a diaper), the flood on the bathroom floor resulting from Abigail bothering the shower curtain while I was in there, and the many cold meals I have consumed lately. My reflection brought me to one truth... I wouldn't have to deal with any of this stuff if it weren't for my husband and my kids. Let me just say, I am SO incredibly thankful for the dirty mountain of clothes on the floor next to my bed and all that poop. I don't know what I would do with out these precious people in my life! Thank you Jesus!!!

5 comments:

stacita said...

I love this, Rach. It's so true. I get to feeling bad about all the work I have to do and then I think what the alternative is. Sure no family equals less work, but much less joy too!

carrie said...

Ditto ya'll!

stacita said...

It's y'all, you northerner!

carrie said...

Thats the northern Ya'll not the southern y'all

stacita said...

Ha ha. That's not a sarcastic ha ha. That was funny.