Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Road Trip (Catch Up)!

I have not had internet the past three nights so I will provide a slide show of sorts to catch you up! These three days and nights were as follows: San Antonio, Tx to El Paso, Tx then El Paso, Tx to Tucson, Az then Tucson to Lake Havasu City, Az and today we went LHC to Bakersfield, Ca.
Gotta Love TEXAS!!!

Not a good idea to hand a toddler a Kleenex and leave her unattended for a few moments. We had to pull over and fish this out of her nose. Hopefully she learned!

Sweet (toothy) Smiles!

Couldn't resist capturing these adorable little buns!

Fun in the El Paso sun!!!

Now in Tucson! The cacti are so cool to see, out of the ordinary for us!

The sign Andy has been waiting for! We ate at In-N-Out in Phoenix!


This is the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City, Az. I learned that this is the original London Bridge from England. In the 1960's it was taken apart piece by piece and shipped to Az.
Here we are having dinner at a brewery. This is where I took the above pic, great dinner view!
Here is a park on the lake, it is beautiful! It was hotter 'n hadies - 106 degrees. Yuck!!!
We decided to endure the unbearable heat long enough to document ourselves! :)
Yeah!!! California Dreamin'!!!
A Joshua Tree in Southern California!

We are in Bakersfield tonight and will leave early in the morning for our last day of driving!!! Tomorrow we will arrive at Travis AFB! This is very exciting to us - the moment we have been waiting for for over a year and a half!

3 comments:

carrie said...

Love the buns and toothy smile. The London Bridge looked beautiful, did you sing the song? No matter how many pics I see I can't believe how big Abigail is getting.

I'm so excited for you guys to be arriving at what you've been working for and waiting for. WooHoo!

Unknown said...

I agree with Carrie about Abigail getting so big. Weird! I love how she's holding her hands in the photo of you two. A little lady! And the pic of AJ at the window. So gorgeous! You can click on it to make it bigger . . . He is sooooooo cute!

stacita said...

I love these, Rachel. I'm so glad you posted them. I am relieved for you that you will be settled soon! You have a really beautiful family.