Thursday, June 5, 2008

Things heard out an apartment window.

People don't realize in an apartment complex just how public outside conversations can be. I really enjoy hearing tid bits of what people are saying. It's kind of like driving through town at night and enjoying seeing what decorations people hang on their wall. A lot of times I hear sweet things, like parents talking to their children. For instance, the other night I was lying in bed reading and I heard a father explaining the solar system to his child: "The sun stays in the same place and all the planets move around it, rotating at the same time." Yesterday morning at about 7:00 I got a really good laugh when a worker walked by talking to another worker and I heard him say, "Well, she wasn't a super-model, but she was super sexy!" I don't know why, but it hit me so funny, and I just had to share. :)

1 comment:

carrie said...

Funny! We tend to hear the angry rants of our teenage neighbors....or their booming music